Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Tomorrow Special Event against SOPA and PIPA



Tomorrow, several websites are doing blackouts to show their opposition against SOPA and PIPA, two laws being discussed in the USA that can hurt freedom on Internet. While I am against both laws because they are too vague to be reliable applied without hurting innocent people, I am not going to do the blackout.

See, I don't see how shutting down your site will make your point.  Not speaking your opinion is not the best way to make it heard. PVC will make a point to be heard, and with hope, with the participation of you, dear readers.


Send me a pic of soup (SOPA means soup in portuguese) and kites (PIPA in portuguese) with a text starting with 'I am against SOPA and PIPA because...'. Tell us why you are against them. The only rule is that you cannot attack supporters of those laws and cannot be offensive. I will publish the pics and texts here. If you wish, you don't need to identify yourself. Send the pics and texts to plastvideocomic@gmail.com . There is no time limit and I will keep publishing it as they come.

Be heard, participate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.

Followers