Saturday, March 24, 2012

My Backlog









Fourteen games at my backlog. And that is not counting the PSN and PSP games. I don't buy many games. I have my PS3 for three years right now and buy one or two games a month at best. And yet I have almost half of my library unfinished.

One problem is how many of those games become tedious fast. After six or seven hours you just don't want to keep playing. Another is that sometimes you just got a new game, left the old one to finish later and them never come back.

I think it is not a problem of not having time to play. I have enough. I just don't have the will to do it. And it is not that those games are really bad, some are good. It is just that I cannot reconnect with them at this time. And instead of refraining from buying new games, I just go and buy the new ones. Albeit it seems that no buy worth game will be released till June.

PS: Yes, I am aware of the irony of two plastic toys talking of the feelings of plastic discs and cases.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.

Followers