Tuesday, February 14, 2012

7 Videogame Girls I would take to a Valentines Date



So, it is Valentine's Day at some countries. Here in Brazil the date is June 12. Yeah, I know, not sure why either. But that is not about it. Here are seven game girls I would love to take to a date today. Or June 12. Or pretty much any day. Anyway, in no particular order:

Tifa Lockart from Final Fantasy VII
Why: Because she is one dedicated girl. Even if the guy she loves is going through a very long emo phase, she still would be by his side and try to take him out of it. She is also smart and strong.

Elena from Uncharted series

Why: again, a smart and funny woman, with the bonus of a good head at her shoulder and funny wit.

Hanako from Katawa Shoujo
Why: She is a nice girl who knows how to have fun without needing thousands of people around her. And she like to read! All enough reasons to me!

Satonaka Chie from Persona 4

Why: First, she loves steak. I love steak. Second, she loves kung fu movies. Me too. Third, she is cute. Shut up.

Katherine from Catherine
Why: She is a mature woman, decided, who have a job and that cares about the guy she loves. She can be harsh sometimes, but also very sweet.

Tali from Mass Effect series
Why: She is smart, energetic and a real sweet. I would travel the galaxy anytime with her. And take all my vaccines and antibiotics too.

Ayane from Ninja Gaiden and DOA
Why: Yes, I know, high risks... But the prize...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.

Followers